ASAE - 208 VOLT THREE PHASE POWER (LABOR REQUIRED FOR CONNECTION) Prices Starting At
PLEASE SELECT 208 VOLT SINGLE PHASE POWER AMPS SIZE
Prices for outlets are for the entire show, not per day or by the hour. Machinery, medical devices and industrial cooking devices generally use 208 volt power, which is ordered by single or three-phase. Wattage and/or amperage cannot be combined for a 208 or 480-volt apparatus. Each require separate outlets.
Transformers to boost 208v up to approx. 230v can be provided for approximately $5 per amp with 20amp min. Please email Chicago@PrimeEES.com for a quote.
How Much Labor Should I Order? A minimum of one hour of labor is required with each 208 Volt Single Phase order. Though your final invoice is based off actual hours worked, it is recommended you estimate and pre-order the number of hours required for installation and/or dismantling your booth. Typically, dismantle is charged at half of the install labor time. Depending on complexity may be more or less. If you're not sure how much labor to order, reach out- We're happy to help!
How Can I Save Money? You will save labor time and money if you use equipment that is prewired to plug directly into Prime’s electrical distribution. The following list will ensure the proper connection. Note: All of the below items may be found at your local electrical wholesale houses. Should you require any additional information, please contact our office.
- 500 Watts to 2000 Watts – Standard U-Ground 20 Amp Cord Cap
- 20 Amp 120/208 5 Wire – Hubbel Male – HBL 2513 / L2120C
- 30 Amp Y277/480 5 Wire – Hubbel Male – HBL 2821 / l2230P
- 60 Amp 208v & 480v Daniel Woodhead 5 Wire – Male Y560P
- 100 Amp 208v & 480v Mini-Cam – Male Leviton 15SDM – Female 15SDF
- Hots – Male Neutral & Ground – Female
- 200 / 400 Amp 208v & 408v Large-Cam – Male Hubbel HBL 400P5 EKE – Female Hubbel HBL 400CT
- Hots – Male Neutral & Ground Female
Do I Need Continuous 24 Hour Power? Most facilities in Chicago require power to be turned off one-half hour after the show closes and restored one-half hour before the show opens. If any of your equipment requires uninterrupted power (charging stations, refrigerator’s, etc.) please consider ordering 24-hour power. 24-hour power is charged at double the standard rate.