Progressive Chicago Boat Show - LABOR, BOOTH WORK (HANGING LIGHTS & HOOKING UP OF EQUIPMENT, REQUIRES FLOOR PLAN) - Prices starting at
PLEASE SELECT TYPE OF LABOR
Booth work is defined as hanging lights, hooking up electrical equipment, installing plasma/LCD monitors, signage or light boxes and display cases.
Booth work is any of the following, when ordering please let us know all that apply:
- Mounting of monitors and lights
- Distribution of electrical through booth structure
- Distribution of overhead electrical
- Connection or hard wiring of exhibitor equipment
- Wiring of overhead signs
- Installation of light boxes or headers
How Will I Be Charged? Estimating the number of workers and hours required for installation and dismantle of your booth can be difficult, this is just an estimate. Your final invoice will be based on the actual hours worked and the date received. Any additional labor will be calculated and invoiced at the show site rate. Dismantle labor will be charged at 50% of the total install time rounded to the next half hour.
Is a Floor Plan Required? Yes, a floor plan is required for electrical placement in your booth. You can submit a floorplan in pdf or jpeg format or use the link below for grids.
When Will Labor Be Scheduled? Start times cannot be guaranteed for individual booths. Please check at the service or labor desk at least one half hour before the time requested.
What Is The Typical Labor Schedule?
- Straight Time: 8:00 am - 4:29 pm (Max 8 hours)
- Over Time: 4:30 pm - 11:59 pm
- Double Time: 12:00 am - 7:59 am
- Over Time: 8:00 am - 4:29 pm (Max 8 hours)
- Double Time: 4:30 pm - 11:59 pm
- Double Time: 12:00 am - 7:59 am (the following Monday)
- Double Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
What is the Service Schedule the Show? If not listed below, please contact the office for the electrician's service schedule.